The Guidelines for Producing Clear Print have been produced to help print designers to improve the legibility of books, reports, newsletters and other printed material. The guidelines are also intended for those adapting existing printed material into large print for people with low vision.
The guidelines are available as a free download using the links below.
- Word version (doc 18.2MB)
- Print version (pdf 802kB)
- Large print – 18 Point (pdf 820kb)
- Electronic Braille version (brf 46kb)
- Duxbury Braille Translator version (dxb 55kb)
Last updated: January 13, 2016 at 15:51 pm