2017 Conference Exhibition Dates
Sunday 7 May – Monday 8 May 2017
10 Irwin Street
Perth WA 6000
Round Table Administration Officer
Round Table Conference Planner
Round Table on Information Access for People with Print Disabilities Inc
Ph: (03) 9010 6251
Exhibitor Registrations Close:
1 April 2017
2017 Conference Theme:
“Information Access – new modes, technologies and opportunities”
Information access is important to all persons with print disabilities (including, but not limited to, people with vision impairment) and has many dimensions, including format (braille, large print, E-text, etc.), facilities (libraries, agencies, educational institutions, government bodies) and modes of access (mobile touch devices, laptop, refreshable braille). The 2017 Conference will explore the ever-expanding opportunities presented to people with print disabilities for information access and creation, communication and learning.
- To share information about the latest developments in provision of accessible information
- To provide information for people with a print disability
- To enhance dialogue between users and providers of accessible information
- To promote and enhance collaborative partnerships and peer support networks
- To showcase and workshop examples of best practice in the provision of accessible information and technology for children and adults with a print disability
- To explore person-centred policies, supports and services provided for children and adults with a print disability in work places, schools and educational institutions, and local communities
The annual conference attracts delegates from public libraries, government, education, not for profits, and community based organisations and consumers. It is estimated that 80 – 125 delegates per day will be in attendance.
Exhibition packages are an ideal way to position or expand your company/organisation as a key player in the area of service delivery to people with a print disability and service providers.
The exhibition will be located in the conference area where hospitality is served each day. The area will be designed to ensure good visibility, access to all stands and maximise foot traffic.
All Exhibitor Registration Packages Include:
- An open forum with all conference delegates on Sunday afternoon, immediately before the Round Table AGM.
- An opportunity to network with conference delegates during the Welcome Function and the Conference Dinner.
- Participation in an exhibitors quiz.
Level 1 Exhibitor Registration Package ($800) also includes:
- Full conference registration for one representative for Sunday and Monday, including lunch on each of these days, the Conference Welcome Reception and the conference Dinner.
- A single length display table (with access to power) in the conference area, where conference delegates will assemble for morning and afternoon teas and during other conference breaks.
Level 2 Exhibitor Registration Package ($1290) also includes:
- Full conference registration for two representatives for Sunday and Monday, including lunch on each of these days, the Conference Welcome Reception and the conference Dinner.
- A double length display table (with access to power) in the conference area, where conference delegates will assemble for morning and afternoon teas and during other conference breaks.
Exhibitor product and services information
Exhibitors are encouraged to bring product and services information to the conference to display on their stand. Round Table encourages exhibitors to have this information available in alternative formats to meet the needs of the conference audience.
Last updated: September 30, 2016 at 16:29 pm