The 2013 Conference explored the influence of digital technologies on information access through guest speakers, panel sessions with industry experts, and suppliers.
- Dates: Saturday 25 – Tuesday 28 May 2013
- Theme: Digital Literacy: Making the World Accessible
- Venue: Novotel-Sydney-Central, 169-179 Thomas Street Sydney, NSW
Should you have any queries or require the conference documentation in an alternate format please do not hesitate to contact the Round Table Administrative Officer.
- Program Booklet (doc 170 kb)
- 2013 Round Table Conference Speakers Papers (zip 2865 kb)
- 2013 ABA Meeting documentation (zip 4.75 mb)
Round Table proudly acknowledges the following Sponsors of the 2013 Round Table Conference.
- Platinum Sponsor – Pacific Vision International
- Gold Sponsor – Media Access Australia
- Australian Government’s Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs, National Disability Conference Funding Program
- Connecting Up
We also gratefully acknowledge the support of the following organisations for production of accessible format conference materials and the provision of gifts for speakers.
- Association for the Blind of WA Inc
- Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Children
- Royal New Zealand Foundation of the Blind
- Royal Society for the Blind of SA Inc
- Vision Australia
Last updated: September 26, 2017 at 15:34 pm