Celebrating the 30th Anniversary of the Round Table Conference
The 2011 conference focussed on reviewing the impact of technology and service development over the last thirty years and explored the opportunities and challenges that lay ahead in a fast changing global and local environment.
- Dates: Saturday 21 May 2011 – Tuesday 24 May 2011
- Theme: “Bridging the Information Access Gap, Past Successes & Future Challenges”
- Venue: Bayview on the Park, 52 Queens Road, Melbourne Victoria
Should you have any queries or require the conference documentation in an alternate format please do not hesitate to contact the Round Table Administrative Officer.
- Program Booklet (rtf 840 kb)
- Conference Papers (zip 232 kb)
- 2011 Round Table Conference Recording DAISY format (zip exe 440 MB)
- 2011 Round Table Conference Recording MP3 Format (zip exe 440 MB)
- Flickr photos from the 2011 conference
Last updated: November 5, 2015 at 23:15 pm